Sunday, September 14, 2014

Hello there!

I finally did it.

...and I'm not sure why.

After a couple of years of folks asking me why I don't blog more about Baron, or write more about my horse adventures, I finally decided to give it a shot.  I don't know how successful this blog will be.  I'm a dog blogger.  I love writing about my dogs.

I thought I'd give it a shot, that's all I can promise.

Come back soon - right now I'm moving in.  This is a new blog, and much like moving into a new house, I need to figure out where everything goes.

Let me know if you have any questions about my horses, Lucy, the Pony Colt, Baron...  I'll do my best to answer them here.  You can e-mail me at cafall @ aol . com.  No spaces.  I'll answer your questions through this blog.

Welcome!


5 comments:

  1. I am really looking forward to following your blog... He is a magnificent horse and I can see how much you love this fella.... G x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited you're blogging about Baron!!!! I don't always see everything on Facebook so I'm happy to know I can come here to catch anything I miss. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never followed a horse blog. One summer in college I worked nights, so for no particular reason decided to learn how to ride. I took lessons from a very strict teacher who made me spend an hour learning (by doing) how to care for a horse before each lesson. I LOVED it but have not ridden much since. I'm looking forward to learning about you and Baron and your doings.

    ReplyDelete